TETRAHYDROCANNABINOL - a.k.a., MARIJUANA - THC - CANNABINOIDS - POT
THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) is the primary active ingredient in cannabinoids (marijuana). This.is the component in marijuana that gets one “high.”
When smoked or orally administered, it produces euphoric effects. Users have impaired short term memory and slowed learning. They may also experience transient episodes of confusion and anxiety.
Marijuana smoke, just like tobacco smoke, has been proven to cause lung cancer and other forms of cancer as well. Marijuana is also known as the “gateway drug”, leading many people to other harder and more addictive drugs down the road.
Short-term effects of marijuana use include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem-solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate, anxiety, and panic attacks.
Long term relatively heavy use may be associated with behavioral disorders. The peak effect of smoking marijuana occurs in 20-30 minutes and the duration is 90-120 minutes after one cigarette. Elevated levels of urinary metabolites are found within hours of exposure and remain detectable for 3-10 days after smoking. The main metabolite excreted in the urine is 11-nor-.9-tetrahydrocannabinol-9-carboxylic acid (.9-THC-COOH).
For more detailed information on Marijuana, its use, effects, history, etc., see Marijuana Drug Information
1 Panel THC - Marijuana Drug Test Dip
The THC One Step Marijuana Test Strip is a rapid urine screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes a monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of marijuana in urine. The THC One Step Marijuana Test Strip yields a positive result when the concentration of marijuana in urine exceeds 50 ng/mL. This is the suggested screening cut-off for positive specimens set by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA, USA).
#DIP-THC - Marijuana Drug Test Dip (dip strip) - urine marijuana test.
Other Single Panel Drug Test Dips
THC Levels Test
New rapid THC levels urine test. Get instant THC levels in minutes (instead of days).
Get the answers you need:
-- How much THC does the donor have in their system?
-- Are the THC levels dropping?
-- How far do I have to go before I show up clean on a THC test?
5 THC Levels on One Rapid Device:
15 ng/ml, 50 ng/ml, 100 ng/ml, 200 ng/ml
- Ultimate THC levels testing
- With 5 levels of detection, this is the perfect test to track sobriety levels
- Features the ultra-sensitive THC 15 ng/mL level; comparable to laboratory GCMS testing
- The higher the ng/mL level (i.e., 100-200-300 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the longer it will take to get clean
- The lower the ng/mL level (i.e., 15-50 ng/mL) that shows up positive, the less time it will take to get clean
Test yourself at home! This Multi-Level THC rapid urine test is now available for purchase:
Buy At Home THC Levels Test
Best UseThis test is most effective in determining dropping THC levels. Use one to determine the initial THC level (to serve as a baseline). Use one additional test per week to see THC levels as they drop. This shows lack of marijuana consumption.
If THC levels raise or stays the same, then the donor has begun THC consumption once again (sudden increase in the level of THC).
Advantages of Using the Multi-levels THC Test
- Encourage and motivate those who decide to give up marijuana. This THC Levels Test will show the dropping THC levels and will encourage them to keep on track. This is an integral part of the assistance they need. One of the major advantages of this test is that it allows the patient to see for themselves that his or her metabolism is eliminating the residues of THC. Efforts are therefore represented by a real and practical tool, which helps to maintain motivation. With dropping THC levels, you can say "Look, your efforts are paying off! Your THC is decreasing. Hang in there, it works! You can do this! "
- Fast results (rapid test): with our THC Levels Rapid Test you do not need to wait days or weeks to get the THC levels. With our rapid urine test you can see relative THC levels in just a few minutes.
- Wide Usage: this test can be used Personal and Private testing or in the Clinical Settingl
- Personal and Private: no need to go to a clinic to get relative THC levels. Just take a urine sample and test it yourself.
- Clinical Usage: this rapid THC Levels test allows you to maintain a vigilance by monitoring the regression of THC in urine. During this process, if the THC level is suddenly raising, this could indicate a possible relapse, so a medical reaction can take place without wasting time. With levels dropping and the intended withdrawal is met, the former consumer will positively see the THC reducing level by level to achieve a completely negative test after a few weeks. This first full negative test can also be used as a real psychological help for the patient, because keeping it may symbolize the detoxification of his body and the victory over addiction.
This test can detect the presence of any natural cannabinoid (does not detect synthetic cannabis):
- Marijuana (indoor cultivated or outdoor weed)
- Cannabis resin, also known as hashish
- Cannabis oil (rarely used)
It is effective whatever the mode of consumption:
- In joints (marijuana cigarettes), blunts, etc.
- By inhaler, bong etc.
- In infusion or culinary preparations like cakes (also called "space cake") or marijuana brownies
Technical data Detection levels :
THC Level 1
THC Level 2
THC Level 3
THC Level 4
This test show positive for cannabis on Level 1 if the sample tested contains at least 15 nanograms of THC per milliliter of urine. Positive on Level 2 if the THC rate is greater than 50 nanograms per milliliter of urine. Positive at Level 3 if the THC rate is greater than 100 nanograms per milliliter of urine. Positive at Level 4 if the THC rate is greater than 200 nanograms per milliliter of urine. If the test shows negative results, the sample contains less than 15 nanograms per milliliter of urine.
How Long Will Pot Stay In My System?Marijuana Detection Time In Urine:
- Casual Use: 1 to 7 days
- Long-Term / Chronic Use: 1 to 4 weeks
Note: THC, marijuana's primary active ingredient, is stored by the body in fatty lipid tissue. From there, it is slowly released into the bloodstream for up to several weeks - depending on the amount and frequency of use and the user's level of physical activity. In chronic and physically inactive users, THC may accumulate in fatty tissues faster than it can be eliminated. This accumulation leads to longer detection periods for these individuals. Also, users with a high percentage of body fat in relation to total body mass are prone to longer drug detection periods for marijuana.
Will I show positive for a THC drug test if I take CBD?NO! --- But maybe YES!
Most CBD does not contain THC (the ingredient in marijuana that gets you high). Since some states now allow recreational marijuana use, CBD containing THC is being sold in these states. The best thing to do is check for for the ingrediate THC on the CBD product before you use it! Note: some CBD products contain minute traces of THC. This will not show up on a THC drug test and will not get you high.
Can a person show up positve for a THC drug test from secondhand smoke?NO!
A person can not inhale enough secondhand marijuana smoke to show up positive on a THC drug test (even if in an enclosed car). If a person shows up positve on an THC drug test they have ingested a significant amount of the THC drug (by smoking, eating, etc.).
Will the use of "synthetic marijana" show up on a marijuana drug test?NO!
Synthetic marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids are a man-made chemicals. Sometimes called spice, K2 or K3, synthetic marijuana is often made from a dried plant material (not marijuana) that is sprayed with man-made chemicals that can then be smoked or sold as liquids for vaping devices. These man-made chemicals do not contain THC and therefore do not show up on a THC drug test. To detect synthetic marijuana / K2 / K3 / spice, you need a Spice Drug test.
Click here for Multi-Panel Drug Tests (to test for 2 to 12 drugs in one test).